Hey there! So I am currently cosy after a long day – I don’t know why but I think it’s November outside and I’m loving it! I’ve also just eaten ‘pizza’ toast, which is just a childhood classic. Today I’ve decided to post this tag, basically answering a load of random questions, that I may not have ever been asked before – hopefully it’s a nice chilled read.
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? Anything sweet! Cupcakes and vanilla frosting are definitely good ones.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Emma Watson. I literally would be her if I could.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Erm, Ed Sheeran? He just seems so sweet and lovely but also very wise and grounded.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? Late twenties I’ve always said.
5. Do you know a hoarder? I don’t think so.
6. Can you do a split? Yes actually!
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I’m not entirely sure but I think about five.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? Not enough
9. How many countries have you been to? Two abroad – Spain and Egypt. I was very young so I can’t remember either!
10. Favourite quote? Listen to your eating disorder and do the opposite 🙌🏻
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? I love the name Florence, but I also love Iris. I’m a big fan of names that can be shortened!
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Brogan.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? I got 24/56 in a chemistry once 😂
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Charlie and Lola! I literally watched that show until I was eleven years old it was so cute.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween last year? Unfortunately I didn’t actually leave mi house for Halloween last year. I had a horrible anxiety attack and ended up staying indoors. S
16. Last item you bought? A Diet Coke 😂
18. Did your mother go to college? I think so.
19. Are your grandparents still married? Yes.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No and I don’t think I ever will! I would just end up running the opposite direction.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Does anybody not??
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? I’m not great with big rides!
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? I’d love to learn Italian.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey
25. Is your father bald? No
26. Do you know triplets? No, but that would be so cool!
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yes!
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Carluccios.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? No??
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? No 😂
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Oliver
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Casy, which has the weirdest background.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? I don’t have favourites
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Rural probably, as long as there were quick routes to the city.
36. Can you whistle? Barely!
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? Not unless I leave the fairy lights plugged in.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? For a long time now, but now I have to.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Yes
40. What medical conditions do you have? Do mental conditions even include this?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? Too many.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Of course!
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Primark or Topshop.
44. What’s the last nice thing a person said to you? A lady in Superdrug told me how slim I was the other day, and it shouldn’t really have a huge effect but it did.
45. Late or early? I’m always late!
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Coffee flavoured.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? About 10.. not a shoe addict like a few people I know!
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? About 11 I think.
50. Why do you have a tumblr? I don’t 😂